Rob Kelly, creator of ‘The Thrive Programme’, welcomes you to his website.
Hello and welcome to my website. Here you will find a host of information on the treatments and professional services that I offer at my clinic in Cambridge, as well as information about the highly successful Thrive Programme, details of the books I have published and training programmes I lead.
I have written the Thrive Programme based on my twenty-five years in practice as a hypnotherapist and psychotherapist. The Thrive Programme is a revolutionary way to learn to manage your thinking; for example: phobias, anxiety, weight-related issues and depression. By studying the Thrive Programme you can effectively bring about positive changes in your life. I am highly-regarded amongst other professionals, and renowned as an expert the fields of hypnosis and applied psychology. Because of this, and my high success rates, I have developed a good working relationship with Doctors, Specialists and Consultants, who regularly refer clients to me. In addition, I regularly appear in the media, have authored numerous books and magazine articles, as well as the life-changing ‘Thrive Programme’. Read more about Rob, read about how the Thrive Programme could help you, what symptoms and problems I can help you with, read some of the common questions people ask, view some videos and testimonials, see my fee structure, and find directions to the Cambridge Clinic.
Clinic: What problems and symptoms can I help with?
My insight into, and success in treating, emotional and psychological problems is gained from my extensive clinical experience and thorough scientific research. I practise two unique treatments: ’The Thrive Programme’, and ‘Cognitive Processing and Integration’ – as well clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques.
Using a combination of the above techniques, I have helped over fourteen thousand people including: over eight thousand smokers, two thousand phobia sufferers, about a thousand people with depression and related symptoms, about two thousand victims of sexual abuse and hundreds of people with: sexual problems, obsessions, compulsions, personality disorders, confidence problems and issues with weight.
I am a long-standing member of The International Association of Evidence-Based Psychotherapists (IAEBP).
Seminars, workshops and training courses:
To book a FREE initial consultation with Rob, or to find out about his fees or directions to his Cambridge Clinic, click here
- Thrive as a Non-Smoker (previously ‘Stop Smoking Easily)
- The Thrive Programme
- Cure your Emetophobia and Thrive
- Changing Limiting Beliefs
- Thrive (workbook and paperback/kindle)
- Thrive for Teenagers
- Cure your Emetophobia and Thrive
- Thrive as a Non-Smoker
- The Phoenix Bootcamp workbook
- Consultancy Services
- Forensic Hypnosis/Forensic and Investigative Memory-Enhancing Techniques
- Personality Profiling/Clinical Supervision/Forensic Support
Symptoms treated include:
- Borderline personality disorder
- Anger and anger management problems
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anorexia and eating disorders
- Weight loss and slimming
- Obsessions and OCD
- Feelings of Guilt and shame
- ME, PVFS, CF (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)
- Insomnia and sleeping problems
- Relationship problems and issues
- Women’s sexual problems: inorgasmia, frigidity, vaginismus
- Shy-bladder – paruresis – ‘stage fright’
- Forensic Hypnosis
- Forensic support
To book a session with Rob, or to find out about his fees or directions to his clinic, click here